Today the Halloween challenge calendar says “Broom”… I read all about them in Harry Potter, but haven’t found an opportunity to purrsonally fly one, as this kitty obviously has.
Obviously, this challenge is for Halloween and – except for Chucky – I love, love, love Halloween!!!
Happy Halloween Month!!!
Purrseidon and I are sharing these questions because she didn’t know what to say. I’m answering the first two and my sisfur will answer 3 & 4.
Mr. M =^.^=
1. It is good to have a spare tire… not the sort that humans have around their wastes, the one in car trunks…. I have this information on some excellent advice from our chauffeur.
2. I don’t understand why having friends on Facebook is so popular... don’t humans understand the difference between a real friend and an acquaintance, who may or may not be the person they portray themselves to be?
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was jumping onto the counter and seeing Chucky moving.
4. My favorite Halloween tale is um, I don’t have one, but if there is one about Chucky dying, that would be my favorite.
1. It is good to have a spare __________________________.
2. I don’t understand why ____________________ is/are so popular.
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was __________.
4. My favorite Halloween tale is________.