In addition to Friday Fillins, I am joining a September Challenge and today’s question is about my teen years, which weren’t that long ago. Here is the link if you want to check it out and/or maybe join in, too.
What is the first video game that you remember playing? Were you good at it? What game system did you play it on or was it in an arcade?
My brofur, Mr. M. doesn’t play games of any sort and claims he has never been a gamer. He says that if this is typical of the questions, he respectfully declines to participate. I like to play soccer with balls and catnip mice, but don’t play video games, either, but I shall stick with these a bit longer and hope the questions get a bit more cat-friendly. A few months ago, M had to be bribed to pawticipate in this photo:
1. My favorite way to exercise is playing in the water.
2. Something I learned last week was that my furiend, Marty is a great squirrel hunter.
Oh meow is me! Mr. M usually answers the last two questions, but after the video game/arcade one, he left, so I guess I need to try and answer them.
3. I am sentimental about …. can’t think of a thing, but he would probably say his silvervine stick.
4. Some people may find it surprising to know … I can’t think of anything to put here, either – most posts seem to revolve around my brofur and my disagreement over water, so it shouldn’t surprise anyone to learn that I love water sports. You all know that he loves astronomy and boxes, so that shouldn’t be surprising, either.
1. My favorite way to exercise is ____________________________.
2. Something I learned last week was _______________________.
3. I am sentimental about _______________________.
4. Some people may find it surprising to know____________________.