Two questions for me and two for my brofur… Me first!
1. I wish my staff would bring back my ladder…. It’s in the garage and they claim it belongs to them. 99% of the time, they are great, but that 1% can be very frustrating! >^.^<
2. An act of kindness that I do often is give my staff time and attention by spending time with them and allowing them to pet me. >^.^<
3. I still have memories from my childhood … As a feral cat, I did not collect possessions.One lovely memory was watching a cocoon become a butterfly. =^.^=
4. If I didn’t have a good internal compass, I’d be completely lost. =^.^=
This post is participating in Friendly Fill-Ins, which is hosted by McGufy’s Reader & 15andmeowing – on Thursdays, they asked these 4 fill in the blank questions:
1. I wish ________________ would bring back ____________________.
2. An act of kindness that I do often is __________________________.
3. I still have ________ from my childhood
4. If I didn’t have___________________ , I’d be completely lost.