The rules are that we answer their questions, then make 5 new questions and nominate/notify up to 10 bloggers to pass on the award. Since we began by thanking Raena and Dezi, we’ll get right to answering their questions.
1. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
Colonel Meow, because I took one look at him and based Ganas and Gandharvas, in Me-YEOW! on his looks. =^.^=
Puss n Boots … he is soooooo dreamy! >^.^<
2. What’s your favorite past time?
Napping in a box. =^.^=
Teaching Master Munchkin. >^.^< (as you can see, sometimes we can do both things at the same time.)
3. What one thing do you think would make this world a better place for animals?
Humans are animals, too, though many don’t like to admit it. In my opinion, the world would become a better place for all animals if humans stopped polluting it. =^.^=
What my brofur said, plus learn to get along. >^.^<
4. What is your favorite hobby?
Basically, I work as a writer’s muse and take refreshing naps. =^.^=
Splashing in my pool. >^.^<
5. What is your favorite food or treat?
We now nominate:
And we ask them to answer:
1. Do you purrfer to watch movies or read books?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite sport?
4. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
5. What are you most proud of?