1. The best money I ever spent was to buy a Macbook laptop, and the worst was an HP mainframe.
2. My most memorable vacation was with my husband camping at Mt. Denali… it was mid-July, but we woke to a light dusting of snow.
3. It is difficult to keep a positive attitude when the news seems to focus on negative events, not to mention keep bringing up old reports of floods, etc., yet make it sound like something that happened years ago is breaking news.
4. Once, I considered bougainvillea to be botanical barbwire – in truth, I still do 😉
1. The best money I ever spent was t___, and the worst was ____.
2. My most memorable vacation was with ____at ___.
3. It i____ when ___.
4. Once, I ____.